How to Make a Donation:
We respectfully share the activities of community-focused servers that directly alleviate the hardship of these trying times. Your charitable contributions to support this aim are warmly regarded. Your gifts to support this program in Omaha are tax-deductible as a donation to a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your contributions qualify as a charitable deduction for federal income tax purposes in the United States (EIN 68-0396112) and in the United Kingdom (Registered Charity #1069944). One hundred percent (100%) of your donations will go directly to purchasing items for the program. You will be provided with charitable contribution receipts. There are five ways to make your donation:
- Call Church of Shambhala at 1-877-444-SOUL (7685).
- Donate with PayPal Giving Fund at this link: https://www.paypal.com/fundraiser/charity/2234853
- Sign up on the Patreon.com site where you may make automatic monthly donations here: Patreon Shambhala Omaha Program
- Make a donation on our GoFundMe link here: Go Fund Me – Shambhala Omaha Donation Link
- Mail a check to: Church of Shambhala Attention: Sanat Kumara 9977 Bottle Rock Road Kelseyville, CA 95451